98% of the profits of the LPoS will be distributed among the addresses that are doing weekly leasing. The remaining 2% will be distributed among the holders of the LWN Token.
To join us fill out this form indicating your Waves address, it is important not to cancel the lease before 6 months.
The lifetime token is distributed as follows.
We will deliver 100,000 LocalWaveNode (LWN) Tokens (50%) to leasers that maintain their balance for minimum 6 months.
You can also get them by buying your tokens in DEXBuy Lifetime Tokens
LocalWavesNode Token Rewards Program start on 15 may.
Run 100% Node. Offer to leasers LWN Token
Start weekly rewards to regular leasers
Monthly extra rewards to LWN Token Holders
Review of the model
Do you have doubts?
LocalWavesNode Token is a token of value that serves to collect dividends, the result of 2% of leasing in our node, LIFETIME!
We will send tokens after the investor keeps his balance of WAVES in leasing 6 months in our node.
The limit is the number of tokens to be distributed. 100,000 for leasers and 20,000 for direct sales.
Minimum contribution is 10 WAVES to receive LocalWavesNode tokens.
To get the token yan lease with us for at least 6 months and complete this form, you will receive as many tokens as WAVES put on leasing.
Yes, you can buy your tokens in DEX decentralized exchange. 20,000 tokens will be sold HERE.
You can invest whatever you want, the risk is 0. The WAVES will always be yours and you can withdraw them whenever you want, but if you do it before 6 months you will lose the option of tokens.
Do we start from the beginning?
This system is used to rent Waves to the node in order to get payments in return.
The nodes pay their users in a weekly cycle.
Very easy. Once the account is created on wavesplatform.com, and have waves, you just need goto the "Leasing" tab.
To lease there is no minimum, however to receive the LWN tokens the minimum is 10 WAVES.
For more help download our tutorial.